Wednesday 7 August 2013





Hey, I'm Alex James and I work alongside Emily Snead as Admin Support for NYAW.
We are your first point of contact throughout the year and should you have any questions no matter how big or small we are here to answer them.

For the new members, you are probably wondering what to expect in the lead up to the residency and tour. It is our intention to keep in contact with you each month with information as and when it is confirmed.

I am an ex-member of NYBBW and an active member of the BTM Brass Band and also a delegate for Wales on the European Brass Band Association.

I have been working for NYAW for 10 years, initially at Ty Cerdd and now at WJEC.

I hope you are all looking forward to the residency and tour, we guarentee you will have a great time and will meet some life-long friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment