Wednesday 27 May 2015

The Final 2 - Our Nash Blogging Team is complete!

Yma rydyn ni'n cwrdd â'r ddau aelodau olaf o'r dîm Blogio NYOW / Here we meet the final two members of the NYOW Blogging Team: Osian and Isaac

Hi my name is Osian Jones, and I'm a cellist from Ystradgynlais. I'm going to be going on the Nash for my second year this year and I cannot wait for it. 

At the moment I'm revising for my final GCSEs and after that for the eisteddfod. After the summer I will be going to Wells Cathedral School as a music scholar...if all goes to plan with GCSEs.

One thing I hope to do is to really push forward in my baroque playing as that is my favourite period of music. Although i am constantly changing my favourite piece, at the moment it is either La Folia by Corelli, or the J.S Bach triple violin concerto. I am a big fan of drama and thoroughly enjoy taking part in musical theatre and enjoy my GCSE performances.



Hi there, my name is Isaac, I'm a violinist from Swansea, and this will be my third Nash course.

My interests include: collecting vinyls (can't beat them); filter coffee; convincing myself that I'm an art enthusiast; cooking; and cycling, albeit infrequently (little and rarely is my mantra). I'm sounding pretty unassuming at the moment aren't I?

Talking music, my favourite pieces/songs would have to be Rhapsody in Blue- because who can hate Gershwin?- along with Echoes,  a Pink Floyd favourite. My musical taste is probably best described as Wagnerian-meets-hippie with a casual interest in jazz, which sounds a bit like your last nightmare; we're a rare breed...   

No comments:

Post a Comment