Friday 12 June 2015

Ail Rhan / Part 2

We asked our Blogging Team what they are most looking forward to about this summer's NYOW residency – here are some of their answers:

Gofynnwyd wrth y Tîm Blogio beth maen nhw'n edrych ymlaen ato fwyaf ar gwrs preswyl haf CGIC eleni – dyma rai o'u hatebion:

Osian Jones, Cello:
"This year on Nash will be my second year and one of the things I just can't wait for is to see the friends that I made last year. I loved the social side of Nash because it was so different, socially, to NCO. But i am more exited for the music. The music this year sounds amazing and i can't wait to be a part of it all. I'm really looking forward to being a part of the cello section again, i had such a brilliant time last year and learnt so much from everyone and John of course. I cant wait to see what the cello section will have to give this year."

Isaac Mikhail, Violin:
"This week, we have been asked to describe what we will be looking forward to most on this years course.I should probably say the music, but it's not.It's the company; both general and orchestral. It's wonderful to be surrounded by so many talented and interesting people.That's not to say that I won't end up whistling the various themes by the end. Although humming 'The Rite of Spring' may prove challenging."
Gwen James, Violin:
"What am I looking forward to the most about this course? I think the question should be what aren’t I looking forward to! The course is always such a good laugh, I can’t wait for NYOW 2015 to begin!
Of course, the music will be brilliant, but the social side of it is absolutely fantastic. The best events, in my opinion, must be the fancy dress night, as well as the Cabaret. No pressure though – everyone gets involved, whether they bring a hat or spend hours making an incredible costume. Catching up with friends after a year or two is a very exciting prospect, and it’ll be great to be part of the atmosphere of the course once again."


No comments:

Post a Comment